Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default compressed-air drills

On Sun, 23 May 2010 19:12:12 -0400, "Josepi" wrote:

Maybe the USanians have standardized on Roberts head sizes, since the patent
timed out?...LOL

I'm certainly not a pro, but I use Phillips, Robertson, and TORX/Star screws,
in about the same numbers (prefer TORX, if I can find them). Bits for all of
them are pretty common, even in the junk stores.

I don't think the old screws are going to like the chamge of technique
though.

You don't change the technique, you change the DIRECTION. ;-)