Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default compressed-air drills

On 5/23/10 6:09 PM, Josepi wrote:
Most pro framers, I have seen do not use compressed air, they swing a
hammer. Try carrying a nailgun up into a framed roof rafter assembly while
hanging on to the last truss member you hammered in to get at the next
piece. A hammer and puch full of nails makes an easier climb and the nials
are removable for a few eeks until they rust or set into the wood.

I'm not buying anything you wrote in this post.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--