Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default LA boycotts Arizona

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 23 May 2010
18:57:05 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 22 May 2010 20:48:31 -0700

Then they would have to haul me (or us) to jail and keep us there, until
somehow we produce our "papers". I do not even know how we would get
them out of our house, if the house is in IL and we are arrested in
AZ.

Utter bull****. Simply show them your Valid drivers license/social
security card and be on your way.

Illegals cannot get a valid drivers license or Valid social security
card.

When I was playing cop, and even today..most cops use the drivers
license as SS cards are available for $15 at most public parks and swap
meets.

Unfortunately, far too many states will issue drivers license on
the flimsiest of documentation.

Florida now requires your birth certificate.

One down, how many to go? (Last I head, 38 did not require such
proof of existence.)

I don't know, but this is the Florida website about it:
http://www.gathergoget.com/

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.