Swingman

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

Hell, the first car I stole was a Studebaker.

The first phone number I remember was my grandparents in 1949, "0384",
eight party line without a prefix. The only thing on the list I wasn't
familiar with was BlackJack chewing gum ... as a fledging and debonair bon
vivant, I only chewed Double Bubble.

I personally can't wait to get to 65, five more years, so I can get some
property tax relief.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/29/03

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Hell, my first car WAS a Studebaker. Traded it on a new '57 Chevy
convertible...first year of the 283s.

I haven't got a clue what my phone number was back then, but it did have a

name
instead of numbers.

I can wait until next year to be older than dirt (66), but I recalled all

the
blinking items and owned a bunch of them, even gulped down the colored

water in
the wax bottles--and chewed the wax.

Charlie Self

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html