Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Need Baby Bird Help

dadiOH wrote:
clipped

Ducks are neat critters.

They are **** machines ) Some waterfronts are overpopulated because
people feed them year around....same with geese and gulls. They become
pests. When we fish from our dock, there may not be a bird in sight
when we go out...get the hook baited and in the water and great blue
heron and egrets show up. They are real beggars and wait around for
free meals. Gulls are nasty ... they can divebomb and grab a cookie
from a toddler's hand without touching the hand. Had a gull swoop down
and steal the hot dog out of the bun I was holding one day at the beach.
They don't call them "laughing gulls" for nothing )