Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default Where to run the wire.... (Followup)

Thanks for all of the responses, they were appreciated.

I ended up running the wire in the crawl space, but I did follow the advice
of several and installed it into a new outlet (left the existing outlet
alone). Also, I picked up one of the long flexible bits, which kept from
having to cut big access panels into the wall. Always wanted one of those,
and when the local hardware store (Ace) agreed to price match an internet
price, it was too good of a deal to pass up.

Took a little longer than I would have liked to, but it's done, and that's
what counts.

Jon