Posted to alt.home.repair
Jo Ann Jo Ann is offline

Default Exemplary Service Received Home Depot water heaters

Here's one for folks who like to shop on eBay. I bought a refurbished
steam cleaner and was unhappy with the performance (some may recall I
posted some questions about it here). I ultimately decided that
despite its claim to being refurbished, there was still something
wrong with it. I contacted the seller by email, who promptly
responded with a toll-free phone number to talk with a real person.
That real person then:

1. Arranged for a no-charge UPS pickup of the unit.
2. Immediately shipped me a replacement, which I received the next
day before I'd even sent back the original one.
3. Sent me a brand-new one instead of another refurbished one, just
to make sure it didn't have problems again.

The seller was cleanairshopping, and it will be the first place I look
whenever I need the kinds of things they sell (air cleaners, steam
cleaner, vacuums).