Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Buying new TV

G. Morgan wrote:
aemeijers wrote:

aem sends...

^^^^^^^^^^

what does that mean? I've been meaning to ask you for years ;-)

Means I worked for the government too many years. Back before the real
world had email, the government had something in-between e-mail and
old-style telegrams. Had to have specific formats. Whoever wrote the
words, even if some drone actually walked downstairs to the
electro-mechanical terminal to send them, got to put their initials at
the bottom as author. (so they could be praised or flagellated later as
needed.)

I probably oughta to come up with a normal sig file, but after this many
years, I'm kind of used to it.

--
aem sends..