Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Exemplary Service Received Home Depot water heaters

The HD near me, they credited me the price I paid six years ago, and
gave me a HD gift card toward the new one. Did you get a direct swap
out?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

I had a "good service" this past Monday. Water heater tank leak.
Built in 12/2004 with a 6 year warranty. For grins and giggles I
returned it to HD without a receipt, but I did carry the manuals,
saved "box" labels, etc.

Walked out with a new WH ($479.) with a 6 year warranty. From start to
finish was less than 3 hours and I had hot water again.