Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Shopping for a Live Center?

"Bill Noble" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Whitefish, bluefish, redfish...I love any kind of fish. And since I
wrote
that, I hit them again, yesterday. I smell like a bait boat (bluefish
are...ah, "full-flavored," and I gut them the minute they come in) but
I'm
loving all the fish.

I'll have to imagine the smell. The smell of smoked fish is something I
really crave at
the moment.

I always found it hard to keep them lit.

there was a "Montana Calander" I picked up near flathead lake a few years
ago that showed a native son doing just that, he used an Oxy cutting torch
to keep it lit - I wonder if the fish need a health warning?

Unfiltered lutefisk allegedly are high in tar. Also, avoiding smoking
anything that comes from the Gulf of Mexico.

--
Ed Huntress