Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc,alt.computer

Default Laptop Batteries where to buy?...

In article ,
Kev Bishop kevb@ wrote:
Wonder what group you're trolling from?

Care to point out where my comments that show your trolling contain any
of mine own? Thought not. If you really can't face up to how wrong you
were then that is entirely your own problem, if you *still* don't think
you were either prove it or move on, I have stated the case for my
opinion, now either continue to sidestep and snipe or reply
responsibly.

Tell you what, pet. You buy your replacement laptop batteries at full
price from wherever you want and leave others to take any risks if they
prefer not to. Or give actual details of all the problems you've had when
importing from China - not all the 'what ifs' you seem so fond of.

--
*Caution: I drive like you do.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.