Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Haha-I was wondering why this floor was sunk down

On May 21, 12:14*am, Jay Hanig wrote:
On 5/20/2010 9:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Whenever you encounter something like that you can copy and paste the URL
into a new tab or browser window, drag the icon next to the URL to the
status bar at the bottom of the browser window, or hit "Alt+D, then Enter."

Yeah, that's better. Now I get an *image* of black text that reads:

* * * pics.
* * bbzzdd.
* * * com
unauthorized
* * referrer
* * sorry

Thanks for the help.

Whatever the problem is, it's on your end. *When I clicked on the url, I
saw a picture of a floor with a section removed showing no real support
underneath.

Jay

Doesn't work in IE 6 on my office machine.

Doesn't work in FF 3.6.3 on my home machine.

Works in IE 7 on my home machine (same one where is doesn't work in FF
3.6.3)

Works in Safari on a MacBook Pro

Works in IE 8, Opera and FF 3.6.3 on my son's machine

Go figure.