Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Haha-I was wondering why this floor was sunk down

Ron wrote the following:
On May 21, 12:36 pm, Jay Hanig wrote:

On 5/21/2010 12:27 AM, Ron wrote:

On May 21, 12:14 am, Jay wrote:

On 5/20/2010 9:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Whenever you encounter something like that you can copy and paste the URL
into a new tab or browser window, drag the icon next to the URL to the
status bar at the bottom of the browser window, or hit "Alt+D, then Enter."

Yeah, that's better. Now I get an *image* of black text that reads:

Whatever the problem is, it's on your end. When I clicked on the url, I
saw a picture of a floor with a section removed showing no real support
underneath.

OK, folks...here is the problem.

It will not open with Firefox. It will open with Internet Explorer.

I use tinypic.com myself to post pics.

Au contraire. I opened it with Firefox.

Jay

3.6.3?

Other people are having problems, so something isn't right.

Opens fine with FF 3.6.3 for me.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY