Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Seeking opinions on a Sears 42" lawn tractor

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I don't like the entire Shears system. I used to work for that
company. I'd reccomend a different brand, and maybe buy a used one
from a place that repairs mowers.

I looked at the local 'real' mower place, and they had a 4-year-old
low-hour 42" husqvarna for 1100. I was gonna go test drive it, until a
buddy gave me a dope slap and said that was within $200 of a NEW 42"
with similar specs, but a less fancy name. That is when I started wading
through web sites, and learned current sears ARE husqvarna.

--
aem sends...