Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Shopping for a Live Center?

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Whitefish, bluefish, redfish...I love any kind of fish. And since I wrote
that, I hit them again, yesterday. I smell like a bait boat (bluefish
are...ah, "full-flavored," and I gut them the minute they come in) but I'm
loving all the fish.

I'll have to imagine the smell. The smell of smoked fish is something I really crave at
the moment.

My fishing buddy, just retired, has been fly fishing for trout in the
mornings, and then he comes over and fishes salt water with me in the
afternoons. But he doesn't eat fish! So I've been letting him fish away and
filling my cooler with his fish. d8-)

Nothing wrong with that. I once seriously bunny hunted before the coyotes decimated them.
I seldom ate the things but I had a lady, now deceased, that loved bunnies along with her
husband. Bunny isn't bad but it just isn't one of my favorites.

As long as we don't waste, it is all good,

Wes