Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Shopping for a Live Center?

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Nope. I had a great day catching bluefish across from Staten Island.

No idea what a bluefish is but a smoked whitefish would really hit the
spot right now.

I gotta head up across the bridge to US 2 soon.

Wes

Whitefish, bluefish, redfish...I love any kind of fish. And since I wrote
that, I hit them again, yesterday. I smell like a bait boat (bluefish
are...ah, "full-flavored," and I gut them the minute they come in) but I'm
loving all the fish.

My fishing buddy, just retired, has been fly fishing for trout in the
mornings, and then he comes over and fishes salt water with me in the
afternoons. But he doesn't eat fish! So I've been letting him fish away and
filling my cooler with his fish. d8-)

I have to stop this and get back to work. Maybe next week. g

--
Ed Huntress