Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Haha-I was wondering why this floor was sunk down

Ron wrote:
On May 21, 12:14 am, Jay Hanig wrote:
On 5/20/2010 9:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Whenever you encounter something like that you can copy and paste the URL
into a new tab or browser window, drag the icon next to the URL to the
status bar at the bottom of the browser window, or hit "Alt+D, then Enter."
Yeah, that's better. Now I get an *image* of black text that reads:
pics.
bbzzdd.
com
unauthorized
referrer
sorry
Thanks for the help.

Whatever the problem is, it's on your end. When I clicked on the url, I
saw a picture of a floor with a section removed showing no real support
underneath.

Jay

OK, folks...here is the problem.

It will not open with Firefox. It will open with Internet Explorer.

It opens fine for me, and I'm using Firefox.