Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default Five Rooms of Flooring Going Into the Dumpster

wrote in message
m...
In my condo, I can get in trouble just for breathing ) The stuff
belongs to someone else right now, in his rented dumpster. I emailed
Habitat last evening, but haven't heard back from them yet. Now, the
flooring is buried under the new vertical blinds, new ceiling fan, new
white shag carpeting. On top of all of that are the BRAND NEW, NEVER USED
white kitchen cabinets, most of which are being ripped apart before they
go into the dumpster. The guys doing the demo work speak with foreign
accent...Oh, and the granite counter tops are in the dumpster, too.

That's depressing. I hate useless waste.