Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Vale[_2_] Vale[_2_] is offline

Default BWS688 is dead

"Merciadri Luca" ha scritto nel messaggio
On May 19, 11:36 pm, "Vale" wrote:
"Merciadri Luca" ha scritto nel
On May 19, 8:44 pm, Meat Plow wrote:

Sorry Luca, your name & surname looks like just as mine, Italian.
Go ahead, get passionated in electronics and for shure you'll became as
expert as Meat Plow....
Can't help you with your gizmo, but it looks like it just doesn't
transmit.
You will need some skill to investigate the power out RF stage as well as
the typical other basic circuits involved in p.s.
Good luck!

Thanks both. Actually, I _can_ verify if measures are correct at the
transmitter, but how can I know e.g. which voltages I should get
between a point A and a point B, both points being well defined? There
is absolutely no manual or tech. specs. for the transmitter.

Luca, I'll have a look around to see if I can find a diagram/repair manual
for you.
I've got a pair of hooks were to look at.
I'll let you know.

@Vale: You couldn't guess that I'm not really Italian. That is, my
name & surnames are Italian, but I'm not. But there is absolutely no
problem to it.

You're from Liege,is it?
I have been working several years around you and I met many Italians, born
in Belgium but reluctant to define themselves Italians.
Is it true, they are not and I don't blame at all.
I'll let you know for the gizmo, I have a couple of friends working in that
area, maybe they can give me access to the company database.
Ciao