Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default LA boycotts Arizona

F. George McDuffee wrote:

This may well be the case, but what prevents Arizona from
giving all the "undocumented immigrants" they discover
one-way bus tickets (or if they have a car, gas vouchers) to
LA, Sacramento, etc. as an alternative to immediate
arrest/deportation? Arizona could even include 100$ per
head travel expense money and U-Haul rental and still be
ahead.

I like your thinking. Send them to sanctuary cities across the country.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller