Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default OT-Mosque at Ground Zero opens on 911

Stuart Wheaton wrote:

So, how many miles from the Oklahoma City site should all Christian
churches be banned?

Explain the correlation.

While you are at it why did one of David Koresh's followers get a clue that a raid was
going to happen by a news crew asking for directions?

Oh, publicity is more important than a raid where the innocents are not harmed and few
notice. The feds turned this into a media event.

Koresh was a bad actor imho but the Feds acted criminally by making it a media event and
no one paid the price for that. Well no one unless McVeigh got lucky but he killed
innocents so he doesn't get any points either.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller