Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default LA boycotts Arizona (now: Mormon tactics)

Sometimes, it's referral from someone. And other times, it's just
going up and down the street.

Going up and down the street is at the bottom of the productive
techniques.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

I'm not certain, but I think the Mormon missionaries usually have some
reason to target the folks they call on, such as a relative has
converted,
or someone has responded to their ads.

I also think they have a policy of accepting a no thank you as an
invitation
to stay away.

Jehovah Witnesses seem to keep coming back every year or so just to
check if
you might be ready to hear their message.

I don't care if a missionary or a salesman knocks, sometimes I will
chat for
a while, sometimes I say no thanks right away it depends on my mood.

I suspect that anyone knocking on folks doors selling anything from
religion, to brushes, to sign my petition , or vacuum cleaners
probably
improve their percentage by dressing nice.

--

Roger Shoaf

About the time I had mastered getting the toothpaste back in the tube,
then
they come up with this striped stuff.