Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default LA boycotts Arizona (and probably Mormons, too)

Thanks, I got a good laugh from this.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"rangerssuck" wrote in message

I did a major double take this afternoon. My doorbell rang, and there
were three very clean-cut young men in white shirts & black ties,
carrying pamphlets. I immediately concluded that I was about to be
invited to join the Mormon Church.

I was wrong.

They were selling vinyl siding and replacement windows.

I am somewhat disappointed in myself for having been so prejudiced. Of
course, I'm no big fan of home improvement sales people, either. But
all the same, I shouldn't have jumped so quickly to characterize them.