Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Ryobi Blower Only Runs With Choke Closed

On Wed, 19 May 2010 08:55:39 -0700, Hustlin' Hank wrote:
you must dis-assemble the carb and blow out all the passages.
There are only a few parts. Take pictures at each step if you don't feel
confident.

Yes, pictures are useful... on the small carbs I've seen, some of the
parts can fit in more than one location/orientation, so it can be useful
to take pictures (or, if you don't like getting your camera dirty, do
what I do and scribble down notes and diagrams on a scrap of paper. And
try not to lose the paper

cheers

Jules