Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default LA boycotts Arizona

On Wed, 19 May 2010 22:24:08 -0700, "Roger Shoaf"
wrote the following:

"Bill Noble" wrote in message
-
good point roger - I guess I wasn't clear - I was referring to the one in
the previous poster's tag line - I had perhaps mistakenly assumed that it
referred to a minor character mentioned by Heroditus as "Ipse Jesus" in

his
famous history of the roman empire, but perhaps I was mistaken - perhaps

the
owner of the tag line can clarify for both of us.

Bill,

To be fair, Mr. Young, is entitled to believe in the teachings of his
church, just as you or I are free to accept those teachings or reject them
as we choose.

Verily! But how many of us flaunt it daily in people's faces as he
does, hmm?

Other than his screen name and his sig line, (Harmless, IMHO)
he seldom allows his religious beliefs to invade his USENET posts.

The daily dose of Mormonism via his screen name and sig are pervasive
enough. It's more bothersome than a cliffypost. I plonked him years
ago but idiots here keep quoting his posts and his bloody preaching
sig.

--
The great thing about getting older is that
you don't lose all the other ages you've been.