Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default LA boycotts Arizona

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

"Bill Noble" wrote in message

as a resident of los angeles, I encourage arizona to do exactly that.
Please.

and I would like to learn how Jesus would deport immigrants - could you
please explain that to me? I am rapt with attention.

Depends on which Jesus you are referring to. If it a federal agent by the
name of Jesus, he would put them on a bus or plane and release them to
their
country of origin, assuming of course that the immigrant is subject to
deportation.

--

Roger Shoaf

About the time I had mastered getting the toothpaste back in the tube,
then
they come up with this striped stuff.

good point roger - I guess I wasn't clear - I was referring to the one in
the previous poster's tag line - I had perhaps mistakenly assumed that it
referred to a minor character mentioned by Heroditus as "Ipse Jesus" in his
famous history of the roman empire, but perhaps I was mistaken - perhaps the
owner of the tag line can clarify for both of us.