Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default LA boycotts Arizona

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 May 2010 20:00:49 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:
snip
the la announcement did say they want to cut all resource links, so we'd
just be enforcing their own edict. we should cut the water that runs
down
the colorado too.

You can't, because of a treaty signed with Mexico in 1944.

--
Ed Huntress

========
This may well be the case, but what prevents Arizona from
giving all the "undocumented immigrants" they discover
one-way bus tickets (or if they have a car, gas vouchers) to
LA, Sacramento, etc. as an alternative to immediate
arrest/deportation? Arizona could even include 100$ per
head travel expense money and U-Haul rental and still be
ahead.
--

-- Unka George (George McDuffee)

I suppose they could, but if they tried it, California could send a LOT more
back to Arizona. Estimates are that California has 8 or 9 times as many as
Arizona.

Arizona is only fifth or sixth in the number of illegals.

--
Ed Huntress