Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Merciadri Luca Merciadri Luca is offline

Default BWS688 is dead

On May 19, 8:44*pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Wed, 19 May 2010 20:13:16 +0200, Vale wrote:
"Merciadri Luca" ha scritto nel messaggio

On May 18, 9:40 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 12:23:14 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:
On May 18, 8:28 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 10:56:56 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:
On May 18, 7:53 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 10:49:02 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:
On May 18, 7:44 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
Sorry to hear one BWS688 isn't working.

Oh,you wanted to go further? I just thought you were describing
some equipment you had and how it did or didn't operate. What
further did you want to know?

Luca, I know well enough Meat Plow, don't take him for a "rude" person.
Still remember some answers given to another It ,an accountist who
wanted to become an expert electronic tech in a couple of days. Was
really fun to read his questions and M.P answers. Meat Plow, I guess, is
the kind of person who deals with electronics after a lifetime of work
and study and, just like me, gets irritaded from silly/ingenuous
questions.
Have a try, ask your questions on it.hobby.elettronica.riparazioni.
You'll have less troubles in explaining the problem. Buona fortuna

I wasn't trying to be rude or disingenuous I was using a little
psychology. I don't know Mr. Luca or his technical abilities and he
doesn't seem to understand the process of being as precise as possible
when seeking some tech information. I did research his Blue Sky weather
apparatus but I couldn't find enough info on it in English to be of help.
Even if I were able to find english tech literature I don't think Mr.
Luca has the skill set to sort out the problem with the proper
references. I mentioned how I would go about evaluation and possibly
repair to demonstrate the procedure and let him make up his mind if he was
up to the task.

No problem. The fact is that I'm not an electronic guru, sure. Note
that I'm not Italian, and that I consequently can't write topics in
Italian.