Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Mosque at Ground Zero opens on 911

It wasn't christian law nor rule nor decision to bomb the building.
Chanting to our supreme being wasn't done nor was it considered.
It was in revenge of prior attacks by the Federal forces of several type
driven by the FBI.

It was a couple of extremist that did that.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/

On 5/18/2010 4:20 PM, Stuart Wheaton wrote:
Don Foreman wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2010 22:40:45 -0400, Stuart Wheaton
wrote:

David R.Birch wrote:
Stuart Wheaton wrote:
azotic wrote:
A mosque rises over Ground Zero. And fed-up New Yorkers are
crying, "No!"

A chorus of critics -- from neighbors to those who lost loved ones
on 9/11 to me -- feel as if they've received a swift kick in the
teeth.

Plans are under way for a Muslim house of worship, topped by a
13-story cultural center with a swimming pool, in a building
damaged by the fuselage of a jet flown by extremists into the
World Trade Center.

The opening date shall live in infamy: Sept. 11, 2011. The 10th
anniversary of the day a hole was punched in the city's heart.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...XuAnQau5 uLPC
run amuck or are they just nuts?Best RegardsTom.

Wow, that is almost as insensitive as the NRA holding their
convention in Denver right after Columbine...
What does the NRA convention have to do with Columbine? Is it the
fault of the NRA every time a criminal act is done with a gun? That
convention was planned for Denver long before Columbine, is there
some reason to postpone it? Would it have been OK in Washington,
D.C., where the high murder rate in that disarmed city could easily
have accounted for the same number of victims in the same amount of
time?
Gotcha!!!!

I'm pretty certain these Muslims are not the ones that flew into WTC
either, so why are we so upset?

The Muslims that flew into WTC are dead so nevermind, right?
Seems to me that in a capitalist society, anybody who wants to buy a
building, and turns that building into a house of worship,
(especially for one of the worlds major religions) can do so.

The symbolism and insult is the chosen site as opposed to perhaps
Fargo or somewhere in Queens.

So, how many miles from the Oklahoma City site should all Christian
churches be banned?