Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Because We Carry the Fire? Because We Carry the Fire? is offline

Default LA boycotts Arizona

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"chaniarts" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...-94251079.html
http://tinyurl.com/25qetm6

The city fathers in Los Angeles say they want to boycott Arizona,
account of the Arizona immigration law. Arizona says, that if you
boycott us, we'll cooperate by shutting off the electrical power that
AZ sells to LA. I think that's so thoughtful of Arizona to help, like
that.

the la announcement did say they want to cut all resource links, so we'd
just be enforcing their own edict. we should cut the water that runs down
the colorado too.

You can't, because of a treaty signed with Mexico in 1944.

Just break the treaty. What are the Mexicans going to do, come across the
border to fight here. Hmm, let me think this over....