Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Vale[_2_] Vale[_2_] is offline

Default BWS688 is dead

"Merciadri Luca" ha scritto nel messaggio
On May 18, 9:40 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 12:23:14 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:
On May 18, 8:28 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 10:56:56 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:
On May 18, 7:53 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 10:49:02 -0700, Merciadri Luca wrote:
On May 18, 7:44 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
Sorry to hear one BWS688 isn't working.

Oh,you wanted to go further? I just thought you were describing some
equipment you had and how it did or didn't operate. What further did
you want to know?

Luca, I know well enough Meat Plow, don't take him for a "rude" person.
Still remember some answers given to another It ,an accountist who wanted to
become an expert electronic tech in a couple of days.
Was really fun to read his questions and M.P answers.
Meat Plow, I guess, is the kind of person who deals with electronics after a
lifetime of work and study and, just like me, gets irritaded from
silly/ingenuous questions.
Have a try, ask your questions on it.hobby.elettronica.riparazioni.
You'll have less troubles in explaining the problem.
Buona fortuna