Posted to alt.home.repair
Harlan Messinger[_2_] Harlan Messinger[_2_] is offline

Default Mosque.

Bob Villa wrote:
Does this mosque have any connection to that group?

I never intimated that it did. Only that we are all responsible for
our moral "judgments" and "prejudices".

It's just a bad idea to put salt on an unhealed wound.

What's a bad idea is casting people who, like you and me, are just being
who they are and going about their business and who have nothing to do
with the unhealed wound in the role of salt. What's a bad idea is
indulging the misdirection of grief and fear at the expense of others.