Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Mosque.

Bob Villa wrote:
There are all kinds of moral responsibilities here that are ignored.
The person or group asking for the mosque. The person reviewing/
approving the request. The reporter attempting to make a "story".
Even myself/this group commenting on the right or wrong of it.

It comes down to a group that "in their ideology" believe they have
been marked for extinction by the majority of the world. And "use"
their religion as an excuse to commit atrocities.

Some believe that they goblins don't "use their religion as an excuse..." so
much as the religion commands them so and they are merely the conduit.

How many times have we heard that so-and-so was a good boy but he fell in
with a wicked crowd who commanded him to do despicable acts? Do we blame the
boy - or the group influencing him? Or both?