Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default American Standard Champion toilet- question about flushing andwater splash

thegirl wrote:
This is not a problem we've encountered before, so we'd like to learn
more about it. Can you contact our Customer Service team (http://
www.americanstandard-us.com/contactUs.aspx) and tell us what model you
have? We'll report back anything we learn.

I'm not the OP but I do have a simple fix for the the problem of how
hard you have to press the handle to make it flush. In normal operation
you push so hard on the handle that you can feel the plastic parts
flexing. I doubt if it will break, but it sure gives it a very cheap
"feal". Scrape up a couple dollars and I'll share it with you.