Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc,alt.computer
Jon Green Jon Green is offline

Default Laptop Batteries where to buy?...

On 17/05/2010 07:46, pete wrote:
Yes, there are lots of suppliers of laptop bateries on eBay. Some are even in the
UK! I'd love to believe that all their wares were new, full spec. manufacturer's
quality product and actually had the mA*Hr capacity they claim. And that they would
last for as many recharge cycles as the "proper" ones at twice the price.

It's worth checking the capacities of both the manufacturer's own part
and the third party replacement. I was looking at one for my laptop:
4400mAH as quoted. When I checked the original part, that was 5800mAH.
No sale...

Jon
--
SPAM BLOCK IN USE! To reply in email, replace 'deadspam'
with 'green-lines'.