Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,rec.woodworking
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Angle grinder for cutting wood

Bob F wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
spamlet has brought this to us :
I also did almost buy a reciprocating saw in either Aldi of Lidl
when they were going v cheap last year. At the time though, I
thought I'd always be fit enough to use hand saws...

The reciprocating saw will fit and cut, where you cannot possibly get
a hand saw into. I have found mine to be particularly useful for
cutting tree roots, whilst still buried in the ground.

And there's always harbor freight for a cheap source. Better than using an angle
grinder and having an accident.

OP is in the UK- No HF over there, but they likely have something similar.

--
aem sends...