Larry Jaques

Default Lee Valley optical center punch

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:14:02 +0000, Andy Dingley
brought forth from the murky depths:

On 28 Dec 2003 06:58:17 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Possibly. I do wonder if anyone, anywhere in the English speaking world,
bothers to teach the difference between plurals and possessives any more.

Amazon UK's #1 bestseller this Christmas was the book
"Eats, Shoots & Leaves:
The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation "
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1861976127/codesmiths

I don't think it's available from Amazon US

That's OK. If they can screw up their title, the rest is probably
hosed, too. s/b either "Eats Shoots & Leaves" (as a koala might)
or "Eats, Shoots, & Leaves".

-
Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.
http://diversify.com