Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,rec.woodworking
Bruce[_8_] Bruce[_8_] is offline

Default Angle grinder for cutting wood

On Sun, 16 May 2010 11:25:02 +0000 (UTC),
(Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

I have one of these on the shelf in the garage, but the drill gave up
(the day I just bought several new blades for it, of course).
It worked well for 10+ years, before dedicated circular saws were
available at affordable prices. B&D had a load of drill attachments
of that form. My father also had the circular saw one, but also the
jigsaw and the hedgecutter attachments (and probably some I've
forgotten).

My father had the B&D circular saw attachment and the finishing sander
attachment. I inherited them and used them for a few years.

When I finally got around to buying a Bosch circular saw, I wondered
why on earth I had struggled on with the clunky B&D attachment.