Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y

Default What are currently your best saving tips ?

On Sat, 15 May 2010 22:42:56 -0500, (Gary Heston) wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
On Sat, 15 May 2010 17:47:19 -0700, Oren wrote:

[ ... ]
I'm not expert. I'm not sure of the word that would describe my PEX
manifold (not looking at my *.PDF). There is a loop H/C at the top. I
wish I knew the exact wording, but I know cold water is looped back to
the heater, when hot is demanded.

If you can find a reference for this I'd appreciate it.

Gosh that "word" escapes me now.

I believe that's a convection circulating system.

Large buildings use a circulating pump in the hot water piping, with
a large central boiler as the source.

But for hot water? Residential? It's possible, sure, just would like to see
how this thing works. Sounds too complicated to be reliable.