Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight safety instructions

Bill wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

What does McDonald's have to do with hamburgers, these days?

These days? I honestly haven't eaten one since 1979. I feel better about
some of their breakfasts and fish sandwiches.

I did, and either my sense of taste has died, or that wasn't a good
hamburger.

Now they push coffee, and toys, not burgers. The best burger I've
had in a LONG time was at Applebee's, on Veteran's Day.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.