Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default What are currently your best saving tips ?

On 16/05/10 00:33, Lou wrote:

Everywhere in the UK it's a flat charge, no matter how much water a
particular account might use?

Used to be. Now water meters are appearing everywhere. Lots of people
are still unmetered (like me) but the water companies are gaining the
rights to add compulsory metering to everyone.

It's probably a case that (until we get a drought) the incremental costs
are low anyway so they don't much care.

--
Tim Watts

Hung parliament? Rather have a hanged parliament.