Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y

Default What are currently your best saving tips ?

"Dave Smith" wrote in message
. com...
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

In Europe, all fuels are expensive. Last time there I paid the
equivalent of $6.50 a gallon for heating oil. Gas was about the same.
The places we stayed did not have a dishwasher so I could not tell you if
it was a cold water start. Where we were, there was no natural gas
either.

Offsetting the price of fuel, wine is good, plentiful, and cheap. You'd
be amazed at what you can get for $2 to $4 a bottle.

You have to drink a hell of a lot of wine to offset those fuel prices.

We did