Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Vacuum pump maintenance / repair

Bill Noble wrote:

MT - I guess you really do lack all sense of humor - that is very sad, and
you have my sympathy - you will perhaps live longer by not responding to my
posts if you cannot understand them. I am sorry for you, truly sorry. I
will not engage in a debate with you.

Yawn. A lot of people love my sense of humor. Some on this group
email me quite often, and I reply with jokes they say they liked. I've
never seen anything from you that was remotely funny. You never engage
in debate. You just expect people to kiss your ass, and that won't
happen.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.