Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What are currently your best saving tips ?

wrote:
I am droppind Dish Network since they raised the extra receiver fee
from $5 bucks a month to $17 a month and added some other fees in
february and now raised basic service and premium prices too.

I am getting a TIVO and going to download shows on netflix. and use
the TIVO OTA capability.May buy DVDs of favorite shows. If thats not
enough I will get cable

Its sad I am a dish subscriber for over 13 years, sold it as a dealer
for awhile, and now they start gouging on prices. In this economy 12
buck per extra receiver fee is totally unacceptable......

I do most of my TV and movie watching online. In fact, I don't recall
the last time I went to a movie theater, it's been that long ago. I
get my TV and movie fix from several sites.

http://www.hulu.com/

http://www.fastpasstv.com/

http://www.ninjavideo.net/

There are many more sites but these three seem to work the best for me.

TDD