Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What are currently your best saving tips ?

I am droppind Dish Network since they raised the extra receiver fee
from $5 bucks a month to $17 a month and added some other fees in
february and now raised basic service and premium prices too.

I am getting a TIVO and going to download shows on netflix. and use
the TIVO OTA capability.May buy DVDs of favorite shows. If thats not
enough I will get cable

Its sad I am a dish subscriber for over 13 years, sold it as a dealer
for awhile, and now they start gouging on prices. In this economy 12
buck per extra receiver fee is totally unacceptable......