Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default What are currently your best saving tips ?

Eric wrote:
What are currently your best saving tips you recommend and also
practice, relating
to how you make your money go much further than it used to, whether
it's for
food - weekly living expenses, home and financial investment, etc.

I get most of the gadgets, electronics, tools, etc that I need either free or
cheap through craigslist and freecycle. Sometimes I have to repair things, but
most of the repairs are simple mechanical things.