Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Random Question but Business Related...

On May 14, 7:34*pm, Swingman wrote:
On 5/14/2010 3:14 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Anyone out there using Twitter to update their customers, etc?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
Production Tapping:http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site:http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
VIDEOS:http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill

V8013-R

I'm normally on top of net technology and ready to embrace it, but in
the case of twitter I just can't see how it would fit in my business and
no one has been able to convince me otherwise.

Ditto

Most of my clients, sales reps, sub's, etc. use Blackberries and either
e-mail, texting, and blackberry messenger are targeted, to the point,
instant communications.

Ditto

Maybe I'm finally turning into a Luddite in my old age ...

Nope. You use what works. So do I. We are business owners/operators.
Not high-school kids.