Posted to alt.home.repair
thegirl thegirl is offline

Default American Standard Champion toilet- question about flushing andwater splash

On May 10, 9:25*pm, KOS wrote:
Just had a Champion (American Standard) installed .. I like it. my
question- when one flushes the toilet, seems like the water splashes
somewhat... is this normal? if not, what is the cause and how do I
correct it? When I say splash, it does not get the toilet seat wet,
but is definitely more water movement than with my toto... Again, this
is when one flushes it, right after you press the plunger you get the
"splash" then the toilet cleans and 'replaces the water"