Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Combining compressors

Buerste wrote:
"stryped" wrote in message
I am wanting to do some sandblasting in the future. (Like a trailer
frame). Most pressure blasters with a large nozzle take a huge amount
of air. I dont have 3 phase in my garage. Is it possible to run one
compressor and another one into one line going to the blaster?

Make sure the air from each is the same phase or they will cancel each other
out and maybe tear a hole in the space-time continuum.

Or if you're only doing the very occasional large object. Rent a tow
behind compressor for a couple days.

Or buy a gas powered smaller one and use it as needed. I have a nice
18HP one that I picked up at an auction. Works great when I need air
away from the shop.

--
Steve W.
(\___/)