Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default Harbor Freight safety instructions

On 5/13/2010 10:01 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote

snip scary document

Damn, that sound more dangerous than a radial arm saw!

The best set of safety instructions that I have seen are the ones that
came for my John Deere lawn tractor. After pages of common sense
warnings such as don't put your hands into the revolving blades, and
moving belts, the forgot the most important warning.

The tractor has a metal box surrounding the muffler. If that is not
kept clean, the grass can catch on fire. There is not one word about
this real but not obvious danger.